The Benefice Of Moseley,
St Mary’s and St Anne’s Churches
Safeguarding Adults Policy
This statement was adopted by The PCC of St Anne’s Church on 29th June 2015 and the PCC of St Mary’s Church on 6th July 2015,
This policy will be reviewed annually to monitor the progress which has been achieved.
- We recognise that everyone has different levels of vulnerability and that each of us may be regarded as vulnerable at sometime in our lives.
- As members of Moseley Benefice we commit ourselves to giving dignity and respect to all we meet.
- We commit ourselves to the safeguarding of people who may be vulnerable, ensuring their well being in the life of this benefice.
- We commit ourselves to promoting safe practice by those in positions of trust.
- Moseley benefice commits itself to promoting the inclusion and empowerment of people who may be vulnerable.
- It is the responsibility of each of us to prevent the physical, emotional, sexual, financial and spiritual abuse of vulnerable people and to report any such abuse that we discover or suspect.
- We undertake to exercise proper care in the appointment and selection of those who will work with people who may be vulnerable
- The benefice is committed to supporting, resourcing, training and regularly reviewing those who undertake work amongst people who may be vulnerable
- The benefice adopts the guidelines of the Church of England and the Diocese Safeguarding Policies (May 2010)
- Next >>