Noah's Ark has it all
We found this on MYBIBLE.COM and thought it was too good not pass on!
- Don't miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you're really old someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don't listen to the critics. Just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you're stressed, float a little.
- Remember: the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God there's always a rainbow waiting.